Information Collection and Use
Acme Display collects personal information when you register with Acme Display, use our products and services, and visit AcmeDisplay.com pages, pages of certain Acme Display partners, and when you enter promotions. Acme Display may combine information about you that we have with information we obtain from business partners or other companies.
When you register we ask for information such as your
- Name, email address, birth date, gender, zip code, occupation, industry, and personal interests.
- For some financial products and services we may also ask for your address, Social Security number, and information about your assets.
- Once you register with Acme Display and sign in to our services, you are not anonymous to us.
- Acme Display automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser, including your IP address, Acme Display cookie information, and the page you requested.
- Acme Display uses information for the following general purposes: to customize the advertising and content you see, fulfill your requests for products and services, improve our services, contact you, conduct research, and provide anonymous reporting for internal and external clients.
- Acme Display collects information about your transactions with us and with some of our business partners, including information about your use of financial products and services that we offer.
This policy does not apply to the practices and people of companies that Acme Display does not own, control, and manage. This refers to special, non-stock items, such as special orders, or bag printing, for example, where Acme Display many outsources for a service or products.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Acme Display does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people or non-affiliated companies except to provide products or services you’ve requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
- We provide the information to trusted partners who work on behalf of or with Acme Display under confidentiality agreements. These companies may use your personal information to help Acme Display communicate with you about offers from Acme Display and our marketing partners. However, these companies do not have any independent right to share this information.
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
- Acme Display displays targeted advertisements based on personal information. Advertisers (including ad serving companies) may assume that people who interact with, view, or click on targeted ads meet the targeting criteria – for example, women ages 18-24 from a particular geographic area.
- Acme Display does not provide any personal information to the advertiser when you interact with or view a targeted ad. However, by interacting with or viewing an ad you are consenting to the possibility that the advertiser will make the assumption that you meet the targeting criteria used to display the ad.
- Acme Display advertisers include financial service providers (such as banks, insurance agents, stock brokers and mortgage lenders) and non-financial companies (such as stores, airlines, and software companies).
- Acme Display may set and access Acme Display cookies on your computer.
- Acme Display uses web beacons to access Acme Display cookies inside and outside our network of web sites and in connection with Acme Display products and services.
Confidentiality and Security
- We limit access to personal information about you to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs.
- We have physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to protect personal information about you.
- Your Acme Display Account Information is password-protected.
- In certain areas Acme Display uses industry-standard SSL encryption to protect data transmissions.
Questions and Suggestions
If you have questions or suggestions, please contact us at: email@example.com